Sunday, April 6, 2008

Let the Hell Begin!

Well, tomorrow I start boot camp - yes boot camp! What ever inspired me to want to get up at 5:30am to go and work my butt off for an hour 3 times a week? I don't know. . maybe it was the Biggest Loser or the fact that summer is coming and I have flabby arms. Rather I think it was a moment of boredom a couple of weeks back and I thought "hey - why don't I pay to have someone kick my ass early in the morning" - mental note - when bored, shop instead!

Speaking of shopping, as a gift to myself for embarking on this new (and most likely hellish) journey, I bought myself a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes this morning for Neiman Marcus. . .I can't wait for them to come in. Part of me really, really hopes that they don't fit b/c I am sure if they do fit, that I will want more and given that I am pavo. . .I really can't afford more. Yah, I know - really warped thinking!

Back to bootcamp. . .so what do I want to get out of this. . .hopefully some toned arms, maybe a small reduction in the girls, a higher level of fitness. . .or motivation to haul my ass out of bed for work before 7:20am each morning.

So yes, I am scared shitless at to what this is going to look like, but I see it this way - it is only for 1 hour or 60 minutes 3 times a week - that I can survive (I think!) So keep checking back here. . .you will probably get to read some rumblings of how much my ass hurts or how sore my abs are or even better, a picture of my new shoes! Yeah. . .I love new shoes!

Well gotta run and buy the yoga mat that I need to take with me . . .when I leave my house at 5:40am - ugh!!!!

No comments: